My Support Coordination
We are NDIS Support Coordinaton services all over Australia. We provide excellent, person-centered support to help you and your family accomplish your NDIS goals through coordinating supports. Our expertise combined with energetic and professional staff are here to assist you to build your capacity to access and coordinate your support. We aid to assist you in becoming more independent and involved in your community.
Our NDIS Support Coordination team is made up of dedicated and experienced support coordinators, specialised support coordinators, and Psychosocial Recovery Coaches who have a specific touch when it comes to making the NDIS as easy to navigate as possible for you. From the start, our pleasant NDIS Coordinators work directly with you and your family, and this is our standard. Individualised goals and intended outcomes are the focus of our efforts.
- Closely Working with you to find your needs, personalise support and ensure that you are getting your proper supports.
- Encouraging and nurturing your self-governing decision-making capacity, including choice & control.
- Organising & bridging you with appropriate service providers and reviewing your goals and together shaping new ones.
- Our passion is all about the rights of people with disability to have choice and control in their lives.
- We will work closely with our staff, Participant, and the community to ensure the best possible outcomes for all.
- We will be authentic and passionate about our values. We will determine innovation in our services and generate opportunity for better-quality outcomes.
There are three different type of support coordination services we provide:
Organising, supporting, and enabling positive choices of a participant to achieve realistic NDIS
goals to live a healthy & independent life.
- Person centred: A person-centred approach places the person at the center of the service and treats them as such. The focus is on the individual and what they can do, rather than their illness or impairment. Support should be adapted to the person’s requirements and circumstances in order to help them achieve their goals.
- Empowerment: People’s empowerment refers to their ability to speak out for themselves and take charge of their own lives and destinies. Whether or not a person has a condition, they must be included in the decisions that influence their lives.
- Accountability: Accountability requires taking responsibility for outcomes. It’s being responsible for the results, even if the task wasn’t yours. Furthermore, accountability ensures that organisations function smoothly and that there are no blame games.
- Teamwork: In these environments, teamwork is critical because if the team does not work together effectively and consistently, the needs and expectations of residents and clients may not be met, and the quality of care may decline.
- Northern Adelaide
- Eastern Adelaide
- Southern Adelaide
- Western Adelaide
- Adelaide Hills
- Barossa Light and Lower North
- Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island
- Melbourne Metropolitical Area